Terms and conditions for the use of Swereview Cottage for holiday accommodation.
- Payment. Under normal circumstances, the balance due for the rental of the cottage must be paid within 48 hours of your arrival.
- Deposits. Deposits are non refundable under most circumstances.
- Pets. No pets are allowed, we want to keep the cottage clean and available to people with allergies.
- Smoking. We do not accept bookings where there is a smoker in the party. Any person found smoking in the cottage or garden will be asked to leave. No refund will be given.
- Arrival. Please do not arrive before 4 pm. We ask that you leave by 10 am on the day of your departure.
- Breakages. We expect the odd accident, but please tell us if something is broken so that we may replace it. No charge will normally be made.
- Children. Parents must accept responsibility for the safety of their children. Out of bounds areas must be respected.
- Right of Entry. We reserve right of entry to the property at all reasonable times for purposes of inspection or to carry out necessary repairs or maintenance.
- Occupancy. The cottage is equipped for four people plus a baby. Any additions to this must be negotiated prior to arrival. There will be a small charge.
- Parking. Off road parking is available for one normal car (at your own risk). Further parking and large vehicles shall be on the adjacent public highway.